Little Cottonwood Canyon

This past weekend, I took a trip up north for some bachelorette parties and to see some friends. This was the first time I had been up there since I went to the airport to go to Africa. Most of my friends have moved up north since they have all graduated or they moved home for the summer. It was really fun seeing a lot of them. I took my friend Dani's bridal pictures since she is getting married in about two weeks. We went up Little Cottonwood Canyon and it was absolutely beautiful! We went to Albion Basin which has tons of wildflowers and a perfect view of the mountains. Later that afternoon, me and my friend Shannon went back up to take some more pictures of each other just for fun. While we were up there, we saw two Moose which freaked us out a bit but was still awesome. The pictures throughout the entire day turned out amazing! I highly recommend going up there sometime soon before the wildflowers get covered in snow. I also hear that Big Cottonwood Canyon is just a beautiful. {More pictures of Dani and Braydon's bridal session can be found here later this week.}


















2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, Melissa!! I haven't been up Cottonwood yet, but I should because it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You totally should, it's worth it!

      Delete