Festival City, USA

During the summer in Cedar City, it gets a little boring, let's be honest. Especially when almost all of your friends have graduated and left. This summer is the first summer I really have had NOTHING to do. I watch Netflix 70% of the time, sleep 20% of the time and work the other 10%.
On the plus side, Cedar City is also known as Festival City, USA. When school is in session, there are nearly no festivals. During the summer however, there are tons of festivals. Those are the nights that I love. I love going to Groovefest and listening to my friends play in their small acoustic band and dressing up for the Renaissance Fair (this was for work and I looked like John Smith from Pocahontas). There are even things to do that aren't the usual festivals like this random, very tiny fair that came into town. There were several rides, a few games and the typical (delicious/gross) fair food. It really wasn't much but it was something to do to get out of the house. I didn't do any of the activities stated above. Me and my friend just walked around and I took pictures. We were there for probably about 30 minutes. But hey, that's 30 minutes less of watching Netflix, right?
What are some fun things you find to do in the summer? Seriously, I need advice.