Yebo

Yebo: Yes.

SiSwati is such a hard language to learn. So basically the only things I can say are "Hello, yes, no, how are you, I'm fine." I even get all of those mixed up. I really wish I knew more so when I get over there ON SATURDAY/MONDAY (Sunday disappears), I could say more than just the usual tourist things. It is actually a really beautiful and interesting language and it would be so awesome if I was fluent! (In any other language would be great actually).
Anyways! Aside from the language not going so great, I have yet to even get out my suitcases. Don't worry, I've been getting everything ordered from Amazon and getting things together, just not putting them in suitcases. It's extremely hard to pack for a country such as Africa because you can't just wear your normal everyday clothes. When I get back, I will hopefully be doing a post about what I packed, what was useful and what was not. Until then, if you have any suggestions about what to pack for Africa, please tell me!
I do in fact leave on Saturday and am both excited and extremely nervous! I will have a three hour drive to SLC, four hour flight to NY, fifteen hour flight to Johannesburg, and then five hour drive to Swaziland. What a wild ride that will be! It takes a lot to get there but of course it's worth it. Who wouldn't want the opportunity to go to Africa? Well, until I get back, Sala Kahle!