Flashback.

For some reason I've been looking back through old high school pictures. It's amazing how far I've come. If you had asked me my senior year where I thought I would be in two years, I would not have even imagined anything close to where I currently am. For some reason I thought I would be stuck in my high school life for a long time and it wasn't really a good place I was in. I have some bad memories and some bad times. I'm definitely so proud of how far I have come and what I have pulled myself through. "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." This has been a very meaningful and relevant quote in my life since senior year and it's very much true. I still go through the same tough challenges and have my "down" moments but it's not near as bad as it used to be. So I think a good way to celebrate how far I've come is by posting then and now pictures.

Then
Now

Then
Now
Then
Now






Then
Now

Then
Now


Then
Now
                                               
Then
Now


Some things don't seem like too much of a change but believe me, they are.

1 comment: